Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Can I See Dead People?

When I take the train to and from school I always sit by the window. I like to see the birds and nature, but mostly I like to watch out for bodies. If someone was killed and left on the Main-Bergen line, don't worry I'll spot them between the hours of 7:00-8:30 a.m. and 4:50-6:00 p.m. on Wednesday. Now, if your loved one has met their demise after 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday, I'm sorry, you're just going to have to be patient until I spot them next week.

Soon I will figure out how to put pictures in my blog so you can get a closer experience to what it's like living in my head. If you're not too freaked out after today's blog.

2 comments:

santina said...

you can either upload pictures to flickr and use the html tag to link them here, or blogger has it's own picture uploading form. I think it's easier to upload to flickr and post them that way. I can teach you!

Anonymous said...

I really pray that you never have to spot a dead person ...