Sunday, September 14, 2008

Okay, I'm back

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I've been so out of touch. I can't believe I haven't blogged anything since July!

We took Spanish 101 at the beginning of the summer. We audited the course so we didn't have to worry about grades, but I still studied very hard. I've discovered that learning a new language is not something that you get from a class, but that a class will help give you a boost on your journey to incorporating another language into your life. It's definitely a life-time pursuit. Our other classmates were of all different ages and levels of aptitude and it was a great experience. Our instructor was a woman whose native language was German! She was very patient and focused mostly on conversational Spanish. If she were here right now I might understand a third of what she's saying.

1 comment:

santina said...

donde estas la bibliotecca?

that's all she wrote!