Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Back on the Wagon

About a year ago my doctor prescribed me a pill to help me not be such a moody bitch. It's been working really well, so of course I went off of them because as soon as I start to feel better I stop doing whatever it is that's making me feel better. I was doing well for a little more than a month, but then the dragon came out again, so I'm back to taking my med. For those of you in my sphere of influence I hope I haven't traumatized you. Unfortunately, Frank is probably the one to bear the brunt of my anxiety, so he'll have something to discuss with his therapist when he grows up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be bitchy about your self, your'e such a wonderful Mom.

santina said...

I think it's good to give frank some therapist fodder. whatever you do to him, it'll be way better than whatever he'll have to discuss about Isobel.