Thursday, November 15, 2007

Good Morning!

The other day Frank asked if I would wake him up early so he could get up and play on the computer before school. I stood there puzzled for a moment because what I wanted to say was "Are you f'ing kidding me?" But you can't say thay to an eight year old, so I just said "no". This morning I was awoken by the hall light on, so I go investigate and he's in his room, lights on, video game on, getting dressed for school at...2 A.M. So I let him know that 6 is the earliest he's allowed out of bed and, although disappointed, he laid down and went right back to sleep. I, on the other hand, have been up since 2 now. Thanks little dude.

I always have the hardest time coming up with a title for my blog.

I'm knitting something. You'll wish it was for you.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Knitting something?! What is it!!! POST PICS.