Monday, March 24, 2008

100 Things To Do In 1001 Days

Rosie had a great list on her web site and I thought this would be a good idea for me to help me get focused now that I'm done with grad school. Here's my list...

  1. get a full-time job
  2. knit something mathematical
  3. learn Spanish
  4. fast 4 times (that's 4 days, not in a row) (0/4)
  5. pay down at least 50% of my credit card debt
  6. try geo-caching
  7. go fishing 5 times (0/5)
  8. scrapbook my honeymoon photos
  9. buy a new laptop and pay cash
  10. write a children's book (0/1)
  11. donate 5 blankets to Project Linus (2/5)
  12. start a new mother/daughter project
  13. call 3 friends every month for one year (8/36)
  14. get tattooed
  15. recaulk the shower
  16. paint the doorway
Boy this is harder than I thought, stay tuned for additions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Mom:
The thing about learning Spanish is that you need someone other than the instructor to speak Spanish with. Since that has always been my roadblock you could take care of 2 things:
learning Spanish &
taking on a mother daugher project. Let me know what you think :)

Rosie said...

It took me a good week to come up with all of my goals