Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cold Enough For You?

Really? Is that what you wanted to ask me? It is cold, real friggin' cold, but that's no reason to fall back on such a terrible excuse for a conversation starter!

We went snow tubing today and it was completely awesome! Frank and his friend got cold and wanted to go inside, otherwise Mike and I might still be at the park. This is the first winter in a long time that I haven't spent every night and day trying to hibernate. Now that I think about it, this is the first winter in 5 years that I haven't been traveling back and forth to Hoboken until 11:00p.m., so maybe that's why I'm enjoying it so much. Ahh, it's nice to have my life back.

Canine dimentia - if you know anything about this topic, let me know. I think my little old man is starting to come undone. So far the visible symptoms have been frequent and unintentional urination, staring at the wall, and incessant pacing, especially in the evening. He doesn't seem to be having any pain, but he's being a pain in the (|).

1 comment:

santina said...

I am actually semi-jealous that you are seeing real snow. I kind of miss seeing real snow. Now I just see it in a globe, when I shake it while not being cold because I live in baltimore.